Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Six sense

Hello, my friends! This time I'm gonna talk about The Six Sense. As you can see, It's a horror movie. The little boy who comes out this picture can see the ghost. He meets a doctor and treats with that symptom with him. In this movie, there are many sceary scenes but an the ending maybe you will cry. I think a person who made this movie is really clever and genius. We can't know and guess how this story is going on and what will happen next. Please watch it! I watched this movie when I was a elementary student. But I never forget it and even I watched many times, I wanna watch again and again. This is worth watching! Thank you for reading=)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment^^
    I've never watched this movie, so I didn't know that it is horror movie.
    I wanna watch it!!

    ReplyDelete