Hello, my sweet friends! I made a new blog about the movie. In this blog, I would like to talk and introduce about the movie that I love. This time, I'm going to talk about "Twilight~moonlight saga~". I've watched "Twight" before, it's like a part 1 but I like "Twilight ~ moonlight saga~" which was made after "Twilight". So it's like part 2. This story is the girl who is shy and a little bit dark meets a boy. The boy is also shy but has a really beautiful and cool looks. They are fascinated with each other gradually and fall in love. However, she knows that he is a vampire but she decides to beside him and he wants her to be with him as well. In this movie shows her and his lifes after they decided to be together. Also, another boy of his enemy appears and the boy is a wolf. They fight to get a girl and save thier pride of vampire and wolf. I don't tell you the ending! check it out by yourself! wow, The love scene is soooo sweet guys =)
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Twilight~moonlight saga~
Hello, my sweet friends! I made a new blog about the movie. In this blog, I would like to talk and introduce about the movie that I love. This time, I'm going to talk about "Twilight~moonlight saga~". I've watched "Twight" before, it's like a part 1 but I like "Twilight ~ moonlight saga~" which was made after "Twilight". So it's like part 2. This story is the girl who is shy and a little bit dark meets a boy. The boy is also shy but has a really beautiful and cool looks. They are fascinated with each other gradually and fall in love. However, she knows that he is a vampire but she decides to beside him and he wants her to be with him as well. In this movie shows her and his lifes after they decided to be together. Also, another boy of his enemy appears and the boy is a wolf. They fight to get a girl and save thier pride of vampire and wolf. I don't tell you the ending! check it out by yourself! wow, The love scene is soooo sweet guys =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment